Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow

Tomorrow I go for my ultrasound to see what my ovaries have been growing these past 2 weeks. I am hoping for more than one follicle but I usually only have one good one. I don't know what is worse, the tww, or waiting to O. I always get so nervous that I will ovulate before the insemination. This time insemination is tentatively scheduled for Sunday which is CD15. Seems a little late, but my doctor knows his stuff so I will put my faith in the science of modern medicine.

This week I have had baby fever really bad. (or good). I have scanned the web and Consumer Reports for all the best baby gear. I have a crib, stroller, pack and play, infant car seat, a Moby Wrap, and cloth diapers all picked out. I even started a registry just so I can keep track of where all the stuff is that I want to buy. Hopefully I am not jinxing myself. I have not bought anything, just looking. :-)

I'll probably not be back with an update until Monday. I have to work the next 3 night. Have great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment