Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Time for an update

Oh my I need to be better about updating. When I went to the Doctor's on Friday the ultrasound revealed several "small" follicles. Around 10mm. So he said to wait a few days and come back on Monday. He also suggested I take an Ovulation Prediction Kit every morning and to call him if it was positive. Well it was never positive so I went in on Monday morning for another ultrasound. Follicles still to small. Having to sit this month out. Next month I will take Clomid for 7 days instead of 5 days. My doctor is quite conservative and feels that less intervention is best. Needless to say I am feeling very defeated. I was so ready for this insemination. I hate having to wait out a month.

In order to make the best of this time I made an appointment with an acupuncturist. She specializes in fertility. I thought it couldn't hurt to have a little alternative help. I'm kind of looking forward to it. I also have decided to really ramp up my effort to lose some weight and increase my activity level. I weigh 183 pound right now and I am hoping to lose 10 pounds in the next month.

So my blog may be a little boring for the next few weeks. My acupuncture appointment is on Monday. I will post an update after that appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment