Sunday, September 12, 2010

Feeling bitter about these eggs.

I can get through this month of skipping an insemination. I am upset about it and I will continue to be upset about it all month. What I can't get over is the fact that I am having THE WORST ovulation pain EVER on BOTH sides!!!! So ya great I ovulated! But oh ya had to skip this months insemination because it was "too late." I get to feel the pain of ovulation and get nothing for it. And not just any old ovulation but both sides! I don't even think that has ever happened before. I am bitter, you betcha!!!

On another note it appears as though despite my gallant effort to exercise and lose weight I have only managed to gain a few pounds. I know, "muscle weighs more than fat" Whatever, I can still be bitter about that too.

Hopefully tomorrow will start the week out on a good note. Acupuncture appointment tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment