Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Turning over a new leaf?

Today I biked 7 miles. Let me type that again. Today I biked 7 miles. I thought after the first mile or so, "This is crazy, I can't do this, I'm turning around." But a pushed through and made it to my destination. I should mention that my destination was the pet store up the road from my house. I had a filter and a container of charcoal that I was returning in my back pack. I was so excited when I got there and all I could think was I am buying a new bike seat with the money I get back on this filter. Nope. Think again. $70.00 store credit to a pet store. Not a big pet store, a small pet store that sells 90% fish. Oh well, I made it back home the bike back was a little easier. It felt good to know that I could do that.

My hips are very sore. Actually my legs feel as though they very well could detach from my body at any moment. Other than that I'm fine. Confession: I went to an all you can eat wing buffet at Wild Wings for lunch today. Lunch with friends, it was nice. I wasn't hungry for supper so I just ate a bowl of cereal.

That could quite possibly could be the most boring blog post ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment