Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pieces

Update time: Had my second acupuncture appointment today. I got to be honest I wasn't really looking forward to it. But once I was there it all started to come together. I asked her for some advice as to what I could eat to boost my fertility. She gave me some herbs that contain all seeds. Seeds are the "essence" of what comes to be. So she recommends eating anything that is a seed...anything that can be planted to "create" something. Nuts, seeds, beans. I get the picture, put it my body what I want it to do. Makes sense. She also gave me Royal Jelly tabs. Royal Jelly is what the queen bee eats. And what does the queen bee do? Reproduces!! She also gave me some exercise to do to help with the flow of qi (chi). I'm willing to try anything. I did finally order the book The Way of the Fertile Soul. Hasn't come in yet.

As far as weight, diet and keeping active I failed miserably this week. I was just not feeling so great all week and damn it, it is still just to darn hot!! Next week is going to be much cooler so I will get back out there. Diet has not been to terrible. Got to try a bit harder to eat earlier in the day.

Fertility home front update: Finally my period has arrived, today as a matter of fact. (oh ya hoping for no cramps this cycle, acupuncturist did moxibustion on my uterus, she burnt mugwart on an acupuncture needle in my abdomen!) I am going to call the fertility clinic in the morning to make an appointment for an ultrasound. Hopefully no cyst so we can move forward with this cycle.

Back to work tomorrow night. Not sure how this night shift thing is working out with my body. Hopefully it is just because of my cycle but I was soooo tired this week. I couldn't get out of be until 11am on Tuesday and this morning. I don't go to bed until late but I would like to get up a bit earlier than that. I guess I can't have the best of both worlds. Night shift it will have to be for now....Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment