Sunday, January 30, 2011

18 weeks 4 days

Nothing to exciting going on. I mean growing a baby is very exciting if your in my body. From the outside it is business as usual. My belly just keeps getting bigger! I still have not gained any weight. This is fine by me for the time being! If I can stay below 200 that will be great! I feel pretty confident that my weight is not going to be an issue. We joined the gym last week. Walking on the treadmill and swimming!! Swimming was a little weird. My belly felt funny in the water.
Had a appointment with the midwife on Monday. Saw Alisa this time. She was very nice. Not to much to do at this stage but they take the time anyway. It is a really great place to go. Heard the heart beat again. That is always exciting! About 146 this time. Schedule our ultrasound. The big day is Valentine's Day!! I am so excited to find out the gender of this little bugger!!

So here are some up dated belly shot! Whoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment