Friday, February 4, 2011

A goldfish in a water balloon

Last week I really started feeling lots of movement in my belly. I could feel little flutters and pokes but all sudden I had a Fung Fu fighting baby!! It was shocking! After about 3 days of being able to feel these movements regularly Tracy could actually feel it on the outside. I think that is just amazing because well, I am a little chunky and I thought my fluffy layer would pad some of those kicks! Now I can feel these kicks and movements on a regular basis. Such an amazing feeling. I feel so lucky! What an amazing experience this is!

Anxiously awaiting Valentine's Day! I am so exciting to find out what we are having!! The opinions are split among friends, family, and coworkers. Everyone has their theory! I just want a healthy baby.

Here's my latest pic taken at 19 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment