Sunday, February 20, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!



I hate that it has taken me so long to post this!! Such an exciting week last week!! First off this ultrasound was amazing!! I was overwhelmed with emotion to see this little person moving around inside me. I cried, laughed, and was just in overall awe at how beautiful she looks to me already. I can't stop staring at the ultrasound pictures. Tracy and I both are just so in love with little person! I would have been just as happy for a boy but a little girl! I can't even put into words how I feel. All I keep thinking about is how special a relationship there is between and a mother and her daughter. We are just over the moon.

While sitting in the doctor's office after the ultrasound we were dis cussing what we are going to name her. Well we have always known that we would name her Baylee. But the middle name was somewhat up for discussion. It was going to be Glenn after Tracy's Grandmother. Well for some reason at that particular moment I thought "We should all have the same last name." In NC we cannot get married. I asked Tracy if we could change our last name to Glenn and give Baylee my Grandmother's name as a middle name. After some discussion about it we have decided that that is the way to go. So her name is Baylee Cecile! And we will start the legal process of changing our last names ASAP.

In other news. The same day as my ultrasound we went to Goodwill to shop for some baby clothes. (We are thrift store junkies.) I got a phone call from work. Long store short, I got the job I had applied for!! And I started on Tuesday!! NO MORE NIGHT SHIFT!! WOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! I will love this job so much!!

So I actually had the weekend off!! And I was busy! I painted some items for Baylee's room! Check out the pics. More to follow as I get more done in there!!







The dresser was a pale yellow color, the changing table was just wood, and the shelves were obviously just white!! We want lots of color in there!! So much more to do!! Oh and the paint...didn't spend a dime! It's all stuff we had around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment