Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another great, AMAZING, ultrasound!!

Monday I had another ultrasound. Saw our little bean, with a healthy little heart beat. Measuring ahead of schedule at 7 weeks 5 days. My mom was there. She cried, Tracy cried, I was just so relieved to see a healthy little bean. I was released from the care of the fertility clinic. Going to call the midwives tomorrow to make my first appointment.
My mom took us shopping at babies-r-us. She wanted to buy some stuff cause she lives so far away and wanted to be able to enjoy the experience together. She bought us a car seat stroller set, a pack-n-play, a swing, a changing table pad, a crib mattress, some baby towels, receiving blankets, cloth diapers, and several odds and ends. I was not expecting that at all! Very exciting!! We also went to the fabric store and bought fabric for a baby quilt.
Hopefully I can get some ultrasound pics posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment