Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday August 23, 2010 Finally ready to start another cycle!!

It seems like it has taken forever to start my period this month. But, it was right on schedule. I am scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow morning to check if I have any cysts on my ovaries. This is routine when taking Clomid. I was told that after this try I will not have to have the pre-ultrasound again. Whatever, it is all just part of the process. So, I guess tomorrow I will start on Clomid for 5 days. I anticipate my next IUI to be Sept 5 or so. Hopefully this is our lucky month. We have only 2 vials left and really not sure how we are going to afford to keep trying after that point. I am not going to worry to much about it until that time comes. Here's to another round!!

No comments:

Post a Comment